LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the Loop to identify a Data Analyst to join their growing team. This individual would conduct full life cycle analysis to determine business requirements and deliver on those changes.
Data Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Use a variety of techniques to retrieve, analyze and interpret data such as hands on work with SQL Queries and Informatica.
- Work with a variety of primary and secondary data sources such as Oracle, SQL, and Excel.
- Identify and analyze trends in data sets
- Provide recommendations for the development of Data Collection and Data Analytics systems to meet business goals
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to prioritize needs
Requirements for consideration include:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required
- Prior experience strongly preferred in any of the following areas (or similar): data analytics, data science, statistics, market research, big data, report writing, programming, auditing, or quality assurance
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including interaction across various departments and layers of an organization
- Technical expertise with Data Modeling, Data Mining and Segmentation techniques.
- Working knowledge preferred in one or more of the following (or similar): SQL, SPSS, SAS, R, Python, Etc.
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Data Analyst, SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Excel, Database
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.