Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with an educational institution that is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting, cleaning, analyzing and visualizing data using Excel.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of working with high-volume, complex Excel Workbooks and creating reports that communicate findings effectively. This position requires the ability to be onsite in Elgin, IL (five days per week, Monday through Friday, standard business hours).
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collect and clean data from various sources
- Analyze data using Excel and other data analysis tools
- Create reports and visualizations that effectively communicate findings to stakeholders
- Build and maintain complex Excel Workbooks
- Ensure data quality control and accuracy
- Collaborate with other teams and departments within the organization to achieve common goals
- Gather and organize relevant data from various sources, such as student information systems, learning management systems, surveys and external databases
- Develop and maintain an efficient data management system, ensuring data integrity, accuracy and confidentiality
- Identify and address data quality issues or inconsistencies and implement corrective measures
- Conduct comprehensive analyses of academic performance, enrollment patterns, student demographics and other relevant institutional data
- Utilize data visualization tools and techniques to present findings in a visually appealing and easily understandable manner
- Interpret data analysis results, draw meaningful insights and provide actionable recommendations to key stakeholders, including academic administrators, faculty and program directors
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including academic affairs, admissions, finance and institutional research, to support their data analysis needs and provide actionable insights
- Work closely with IT professionals to ensure data systems are properly maintained, troubleshoot any technical issues and implement data governance best practices
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel
If you are a highly motivated and practical Data Analyst with a passion for working with data and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Technology Services Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: Data analytics , Excel workbooks , education , academics #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.