LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago, IL to identify an experienced Cyber Security Manager for a full-time, salaried position. The Cyber Security Manager is responsible for data protection activities, performing security awareness trainings, and leading the Identity & Access Management program.
Cyber Security Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in determining and establishing a protected security assurance program
- Manage relationship and performance of MSSPs
- Execute security assessments and ensure that controls and security requirements are met
- Provide continuous support to the Identity & Access Management program
Cyber Security Manager Requirements:
- 7-10 years of technical cyber experience
- Information Technology industry certifications strongly preferred, e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent
- AWS Cloud
- Qualys Vulnerability Scanning
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about the Cyber Security Manager role, please send a resume to email@example.com today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Cyber Security , CISA , CISSP , CISM , Information Technology , IT , Identity , Access Management ,
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v