LaSalle Network is working with a manufacturing and service provider company in the Western suburbs that is seeking a Cyber Security Lead to join their team. This organization has a diverse set of specialties and offers great room for career growth and advancement. This Cyber Security Lead will play a large role in both the day-to-day security operations, as well as growing the maturity of the security program as a whole.
The Cyber Security Lead will work with the Chief Security Officer to identify and implement necessary security tools to improve the program, handle employee security awareness trainings, engage in incident responses, and handle general vulnerability management within the organization.
Cyber Security Lead Responsibilities:
- Build and improve the IT security program, including policies, procedures, as well as a develop strategy and future roadmaps
- Identify relevant security tools and aid in their implementation
- Investigate risks, offer remediation, and analyze any threats to information integrity
- Work with Internal Audit in the development of the vulnerability management program
- Perform root cause analysis and report on any security issues that arise
- Work with the organization’s managed service provider in all issues related to network security
- Maintain compliance with programs including PCI, GDPR, and Sarbanes-Oxley
Cyber Security Lead Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or a relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience working in incident response, vulnerability management, and networking security
- Familiarity with SIEM tools, as well as endpoint solutions, Linux, Office 365, firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, CIPP/IT, CISM, or CEH preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of information security, cyber security and risk management
- Leadership skills and in-depth knowledge of building and running a security program
If interested in the Cyber Security Lead role and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: cyber , information , security , infosec , vulnerability management , incident response, SIEM
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.