LaSalle Network is currently seeking a Customs Brokerage Specialist for our client, an innovative global company. If you are highly analytical and come with import planning experience, please review this exciting Customs Brokerage Specialist opportunity.
Customs Brokerage Specialist Responsibilities:
- Tender imports with both ocean and air freight
- Provide timely and effective communication with importers, carriers, and customers
- Use web-based tracking system to maintain importer files
- Ensure compliance with US Customs on imported goods
Customs Brokerage Specialist Requirements:
- At least 2 years of import/export experience
- Must be comfortable with web based tracking systems
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Must have a strong understanding of US Customs & tariffs
If you are interested in the Customs Brokerage Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: import , international , logistics planner , shipments , client relationships , clients , export logistics , planning , tracking
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.