Our client is seeking a Customer Support Specialist in the northern suburbs to join their team of specialists who handle medical equipment repairs on behalf of airlines! The model candidate is detail-oriented and customer service oriented with a strong sense of empathy.
This position is contract to hire and is actively looking to hire.
Customer Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review damage assessment results and follow up with accommodations
- Coordinate with technicians to order specific parts and new equipment from manufacturers
- Work hand in hand with the Service and Claims Specialists to ensure excellent customer service
- Build relationships with manufacturer representatives and negotiate pricing when needed
Customer Support Specialist Requirements:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to negotiate
- Detail oriented and patient
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Strong empathy and listening skills
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Web-based applications and Windows-based navigation
If you have an interest in building your claims experience and are in search of working for a growing and empathetic company, we want to hear from you! Please apply for this Customer Support Specialist opportunity today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service, claims, claims specialist, client servicing, order entry, order processing, medical devices, airline #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.