A leading financial technology company in Dallas is in search of a Customer Service Representative to support different consumer lending brands. This company has been recognized by some of the nation’s leading business publications, including Inc. and Forbes Business for their rapid expansion, positive company culture and their social mission.
In recent months, this organization has made a tremendous push to hire talent from some of the nation’s fastest growing and most innovative companies. The ideal candidate for this Customer Service Representative role will have strong verbal and written communication, top notch customer service and the drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced environment. In this position, you will provide quality support and ensure a positive customer service experience.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls from customers to answer and service any questions they may have
- Handle all customer inquiries and requests and thoroughly educate them on products and services
- Provide quality support in the areas of processing payments, creating payment plans and other account related tasks to ensure a positive customer experience
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all customers, co-worker, supervisors and management
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information for customer accounts
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you can connect with customers over the phone and take clear notes in our computer system
- A desire to create a top-notch customer service experience
- The means to independently problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and effectively handle changing situations
- The drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills
If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Customer Service Representative and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service representative , customer service agent , call center agent, high volume , dispatcher , appointment setter , CSR , inbound , queue #LI-DAOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.