An innovative clothing service in Chicago is seeking enthusiastic, hard-working talent to join their team as a Customer Support Associate. This organization has grown from a local startup to an international fashion powerhouse! As a Customer Support Associate, you will provide front line support to online shoppers, consult with them on key styles within their price point, and troubleshoot any issues with the website or payments.
This is an amazing entry-level opportunity to learn the business side of the fashion industry. If you are looking for a career with endless opportunities for creativity and growth, this is this job for you!
Customer Support Associate Responsibilities:
- Providing top-tier service to customers across the country
- Consult with customers on styles and trends that meet their needs and budget
- Manage inbound customer communication, both over the phone, email and chat
- Troubleshoot customer issues and work to provide quick and effective solutions
- Escalate concerns to management and leadership
- Build relationships with returning clientele to meet team and company goals
Customer Service Associate Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of sales, retail, or customer service experience
- Knowledge of and interest in the fashion industry
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a deadline and metric based environment
- Strong communication skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Collaborative and team-oriented work style
If you are interested in being considered for this Customer Support Associate position, please apply today!
Keywords: customer service, sales, retail, entry level, fashion
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.