LaSalle Network is partnering with a global CPG company to hire a Customer Supply Chain Manager to continue their pattern of growth. The Customer Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for leading continuous improvement initiatives across the supply chain in order to optimize the customer experience. They are looking for strong project management, leadership, and ability to work with top executives in order to drive change.
Customer Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and supervision of 2-3 direct reports
- Interact internally with business unit leaders, sales, manufacturing, finance, logistics, planning, IT, and the sourcing team, and present recommendations and findings to executive management
- Work directly with and present to customers on new strategic initiatives to improve order flow
- Collaborate with IT to improve the O2C process through SAP and Salesforce
Customer Supply Chain Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in project management or consulting within a supply chain field
- Strong executive presence and experience working closely with senior leadership
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s preferred
- Working experience in B2B operations, ideally managing customer relationships or service levels
If you are interested in this Customer Supply Chain Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: international, logistics, SAP , logistics coordinator , customer service , supply chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.