LaSalle Network is partnering with a Leading Aerospace Company to hire a Customer Supply Chain Manager to continue their pattern of growth. The Customer Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing a designated product line with all customers. They are looking for strong leadership and industry experience to build and grow a team in an operations capacity.
Customer Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and supervision of the Product/Inventory Management staff
- Interact internally with business unit leaders, sales, manufacturing, finance, logistics, and the sourcing team, and present recommendations and findings to executive management
- Work directly with and present to customers on the performance and changes for this product line
- Manage inventory flow and levels to ensure all customer demands are met
Customer Supply Chain Manager Requirements:
- Aerospace or aviation experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a related function. Management experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
If you are interested in this Customer Supply Chain Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: international, logistics, SAP , logistics coordinator , customer service , supply chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.