LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading food manufacturing company to hire a Customer Supply Chain Manager for their office in the northwest suburbs. This person will be responsible for managing customer service and supply chain teams for their North America corporate headquarters. They are looking for Customer Supply Chain Manager with strong analytical experience who can communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
Customer Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and supervision to team of 8 customer service representatives
- Interact internally with business unit leaders, sales, manufacturing, finance, logistics and the sourcing team; present recommendations and findings to executive management
- Work directly with and present to customers on the performance and changes for inventory levels
- Manage inventory flow and levels to ensure all customer demands are met
Customer Supply Chain Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must bring previous experience managing teams
- Ideally will come from manufacturing and CPG industry
- ERP experience is a plus
If you are interested in this Customer Supply Chain Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.