Our client, a leader in the consumer products industry, is looking to hire a Customer Supply Chain Coordinator. This position provides a foot-in-the-door opportunity with a global company that has been a long-term player in the consumer goods industry.
Customer Supply Chain Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Negotiate vendor terms, prices, and schedules for customer orders
- Build project-specific quotes for clients and update clients on order status or any delays
- Implement and maintain pricing structure - assist in auditing existing prices and implementing new pricing
- Rebate handle all back-end responsibilities including marketing promotions or deductions
Customer Supply Chain Coordinator Requirements:
- 1+ year of order management experience
- SAP experience is a plus
- Economics, finance, or business supply chain background preferred
If interested in this Customer Supply Chain Coordinator position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: client , supply chain , deductions, customer , pricing , SAP , purchasing , agent , manufacturing , buyer , procurement #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.