Due to high growth, a global beverage manufacturer headquartered in Chicago is in search of a Customer Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team! As a Customer Supply Chain Coordinator, you will serve as the primary contact for multiple retail clientele accounts. You will oversee all order-related activities including entering orders, resolving pricing discrepancies, managing reports daily and monitoring delivery deadlines, overages, shortages and damaged products. This is a great foot in the door opportunity with a growing and notable company in Chicago!
Customer Supply Chain Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Communicate with B2B customers to resolve order discrepancies and build relationships
- Obtain and provide quotes as requested
- Analyze root-cause of issues pertaining to OS&D
- Ensure order accuracy, pricing compliance and product availability
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments including planning, distribution and pricing
- Build quality business relationships with customers and internal departments
- Handle customer complaints and provide a prompt resolution
Customer Supply Chain Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business or a related field
- 2+ years of customer service, order entry, supply chain or related industry experience
- SAP and Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for delivering superior customer service
- Ability to problem solve and rapidly shift priorities in a fast-paced environment
Over the past several years, this organization has had excellent stability amongst its staff, and it continues to remain profitable. If you are a customer service professional interested in continuing your career with a thriving global business, please apply for this Customer Supply Chain Coordinator role today!
Associate Unit Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain, logistics, salesforce customer service , customer service representative , customer account manager , account manager , CS , CSR , account management , client service , client servicing , client services , order processing , order fulfillment , SAP , manufacturing , manufacturer , inside sales , pricing , shipping , shipment , inventory , product availability , quotes , quoting , EDI , AS400 #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.