A fast-growing technology company headquartered in the heart of downtown Chicago is looking for a Customer Success Coordinator to join their team! Over the past few years, our client has been the recipient of several prestigious awards in the local and national business community, including receiving recognition for their excellent company culture and impressive growth.
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining and building upon existing B2B client relationships by providing exceptional service. Our client has built an incredible customer base nationwide, and this position will be directly responsible for ensuring that clients needs are met. This is a great foot in the door opportunity with a growing, notable company in Chicago!
Customer Success Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Tracking and following up on open issues in order to maintain a high quality customer experience
- Identifying trends across clients and working with management to provide top-notch solutions
- Providing impeccable client and customer support through maintaining a positive attitude and creating innovative solutions
- Communicating internally, escalating client requests and concerns for prompt and thorough resolution
Customer Success Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-respected college or university
- One to three years of experience in a fast-paced startup or professional services environment
- Honed ability to create and improve upon standard operating procedures
- An almost extrasensory level of attention to detail and organization
- A desire to be an outstanding member of one of the smartest and most inventive teams in Chicago!
This is an excellent opportunity for any client services professional seeking to continue growing their career at a rapid pace. Located in downtown Chicago, this office is easily accessible via CTA and Metra transportation.
Our client is looking for an influencer who is not afraid to jump right into an innovative, high-growth environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager - Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: customer, customer service, account management, account, account executive, client services , client service , client , entry-level , technology , startup , start-up
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.