Our client, a SaaS company, located in downtown Chicago, is searching for a Customer Success Manager to join their team! They are a leader in their industry and set themselves apart with their platform. They are looking for a driven, go-getter to spearhead their enterprise accounts. They have an amazing culture that offers lots of growth opportunities.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with enterprise clients to ensure an excellent and smooth program
- Maintain and grow existing accounts, responsible for upselling and renewals
- Work internally with various departments to ensure the programs are running effectively
- Handle inquiries as they arise, troubleshoot issues, and build rapport with clients
- Attend meetings and represent the company through presentations
Customer Success Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two plus years of account management, customer success or client services experience required
- Technology or SaaS background highly preferred
- Sharp, go-getter with the desire to improve a company’s processes and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a junior in their career and looking to jump into a growing organization and build out their career in customer success. Any candidate with initiative, energy, and a great attitude would be well suited for this exciting position. If you are interested in this Customer Success Manager position, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: customer success , account management , account manager , upsell , technology , tech , SaaS , software , software as a service , platform , client , client services , client service , account exec , account executive
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.