LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Customer Service Team Lead for a quickly growing financial company in downtown Chicago. The Customer Service Team Lead role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for advancement with a thriving, entrepreneurial company. Our client is a work hard/play hard organization recognized for its culture and opportunities for growth.
As a Customer Service Team Lead you will have the opportunity to monitor the team’s quality of customer service and implement new procedures for process improvement. You will be responsible for leading the team to achieve individual and company-wide goals. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has a proven track record of implementing processes and managing and growing customer service teams.
Customer Service Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Perform call monitoring and provide data trends to management team
- Coach and train representatives and hold them accountable to key metrics
- Monitor and track individual performance and departmental goals, and work to ensure key initiatives are executed
- Work inter departmentally to drive strategies forward
- Resolve escalate client issues using problem solving methods
Customer Service Team Lead Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of call monitoring experience in a call center
- High School degree required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Proven success in a performance based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
If you are interested in this Customer Service Team Lead opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: call center , manager , accounts , call center manager , inbound , outbound , calls , customer service , customer service manager , customer service supervisor , team lead
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.