LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Customer Service Supervisor for a quickly growing financial company in downtown Chicago. The Customer Service Supervisor role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for advancement with a thriving, entrepreneurial company.
The Customer Service Supervisor will monitor the team’s quality of customer service and implement new procedures for process improvement. This role will be responsible for leading the team to achieve individual and company-wide goals.
Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Perform call monitoring and provide data trends to management team
- Coach and train representatives and hold them accountable to key metrics
- Monitor and track individual performance and departmental goals, and work to ensure key initiatives are executed
- Work interdepartmentally to drive strategies forward
- Resolve or escalate client issues using problem solving methods
Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- 1-2+ years of call center leadership experience
- Understanding of quotas, metrics and KPIs
- High school degree required; associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Proven success in a performance-based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
If you are interested in this Customer Service Supervisor opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: call center , manager , accounts , call center manager , inbound , outbound , calls , customer service , customer service manager , customer service supervisor , team lead #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.