LaSalle Network is partnered with the one of the fastest growing consumer goods companies in Chicago, seeking a Customer Service Supervisor due to growth! This company has been recognized for their quality ingredients and superior customer service, making them a "Best Places to Work" in Illinois.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join and lead their order fulfillment team for their B2B customers. The Customer Service Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the day to day of the customer service team and ensure the highest quality of customer service for their clients.
Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day of customer service agents
- Provide feedback, training and continued education for customer service team
- Clearly and proactively communicate the progress of initiatives to sales and other internal departments
- Work closely with transportation and warehousing to proactively address order delays or inventory shortages
- Thoroughly review and address daily KPI reports
- Effectively handle customer escalations and work to eliminate customer issues
- Proactively identify growth opportunities with assigned customers to facilitate sales
Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Food manufacturing experience is required
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Strong attention to detail
In addition to quality products, this company offers competitive compensation, full benefits and a collaborative work environment! If you are interested in this Customer Service Supervisor opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , sales , customer success #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.