Our client, a leading global education company, is booming and currently experiencing explosive growth! They expect to double the size of their team located in northwest suburbs of Chicago over the next few months! As a result, we are partnering with our client to identify top talent to join their growing team. Currently we are looking for Customer Servicve Representatives for the multiple opportunities listed below. Our client offers an excellent salary, family-oriented benefits upon conversion, and a sense of satisfaction and recognition for a job well done, which is hard to find with other organizations.
If you have a solid work history, the ability to meet and exceed performance goals, and are looking for an opportunity to jump start your career with one of Chicago's fastest growing organizations, please keep reading!
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Manage high volume customer calls (inbound and outbound) and/or chats
- Process fee credits and loan discounts
- Follow up on funds not received
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Pitch additional products and services to new and current customers
Collections Representative Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries via email and telephone communication
- Work with customers to arrange and set up payment schedules within company guidelines
- Make outbound calls to delinquent accounts that fall between 31-60 days
Financial Aid Responsibilities:
- Convert FASFA/student aid inquiries into completed loan applications according to company guidelines
- Ensure customers sign applications in full
- Overcome customer’s concerns and sell the caller on features and benefits of services
- Provide a high level of service to callers to ensure they understand the process, and to create referrals
Customer Service Representative Roles Requirements:
- Minimum of two years recent experience in a call center environment or financial institute such as banks, credit unions, and payday loan stores
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (both verbal and written) is a plus
- Experience working with high call volumes
- Proven success with upselling products and services, working in a financial environment, or collection on past due accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrive in a results and performance based culture
- Perform well in an independent work environment while contributing to the overall success of the team
- Basic PC proficiency
- HS Diploma or GED
- Clear criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity please contact us today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , customer , customer service rep , customer service representative , entry-level, entry level, recruiter , recruiting , sales , sales rep , sales representative , call center , call center rep , call center representative , outbound , contact center , recruit
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.