Do you enjoy customer service? Are you looking to be a part of a growing organization? Are you looking for a job that is hiring NOW?
LaSalle Network is excited to be partnered with our client, a fast-growing company in the Vancouver area. Based on the company's rapid growth, there is significant opportunity for career potential.
The Customer Service Representative is the direct point of contact for the company's clients. They will manage account inquiries in a fast-paced environment and promote the company's services. You will be handling customer requests from appointment scheduling, billing information and updating customer information. If you enjoy being on the phone and assisting customers with inquiries, this is the job for you!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers daily via phone
- Set appointments and provide updates
- Assist with payments and billing information
- Enter and track client information in company system
- Expedite changes to client accounts in a time-sensitive manner
- Manage accounts and resolve client service requests in a metrics driven environment
- Provide price quotes and service programs offered
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- One to two years of successful call center experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be personable, dependable, and outgoing
- Able to problem solve and multi-task, with all levels of staff in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , metrics , call center , client facing , phone , CSR , fast paced
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.