We are currently searching for eager Customer Service Representatives to bring onboard immediately! Our client is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for strong Customer Service Representatives to continue to grow their business in Nashville located by the airport. If you have proven experience exceeding goals and are looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills, then please keep reading!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries via email and telephone communication
- Answer inbound calls and conduct outbound calls daily
- Contact existing customers to address questions or to follow up on current marketing campaigns
- Provide a high level of service to callers to ensure they understand products and services, and to encourage referrals
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of one-two years call center/Or two-three years of strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed set goals and targets
- HS Diploma or GED at minimum
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national