Are you described as being articulate, extremely professional and passionate about customer service or inside sales? Do you have a passion for healthcare? We want to meet you!
Our client is looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives to promote and service their products. If you are looking to join a growing team in a professional environment and have strong customer service experience, please apply now!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound phone and email inquiries
- Ensure productivity goals and standards are achieved
- Process client orders through the sales cycle ensuring timely delivery of products
- Call on potential clients and groups to offer our products
- Answer product/program inquiries
- All other duties as assigned
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Submits timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided.
- Correctly determines quantities and prices for drugs billed.
- Verifies that the services and products are correctly authorized and that required documentation is on file prior to billing.
- Ensures that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided.
- Ensures that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission.
- Possess a strong work ethic with great attention to detail
- Outstanding ability to multi-task
- Great phone skills with an engaging personality that fosters building client relationships
- A strong passion for healthcare
If you are interested in speaking to our team further about this opportunity, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.