Are you an experienced customer service professional looking to work for a well-established organization? Are you confident in your ability to handle any client or customer issue? Are you known for being a team player and love motivating your coworkers? If so, please keep reading!
We are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives! You will be working in a fast paced, high volume call center environment and be responsible for updating requests, troubleshooting issues with non-technical users, providing top of the line service to customers, and motivating the team around you!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are looking for a career opportunity and a chance to apply your years of customer service experience, you are the next Customer Service Representative for our client!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer a high volume of inbound calls and respond to emails as well as live chats from customers
- Handle escalated issues and customer complaints
- Resolve customer concerns while providing top of the line service
- Navigate internal database and input customer information
- Utilize customer service experience to assist coworkers and teammates with issues they are unable to resolve
- Act as a team leader when the manager is unavailable
- Research and follow-up on customer orders
- Provide an excellent customer experience with every call
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Experience troubleshooting level 1 issues such as password resets or account updates preferred but not required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate multiple internet based applications simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity and after reading the responsibilities and requirements, think your background is a match, please contact us today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: outbound , inbound , dispatch , call center , customer service , CS , CC , reception , phone , phones , call center , data entry , data entry , phone support , customer support , accounts receivable , credit , cash application , ar , a/r , collections , cash application, billing , accounting , accounts receivable specialist, collections, collection, commercial collector , collections clerk , billing/collections clerk , billing and collections clerk , billing & collections clerk , collections specialist , commercial collections , collections coordinator , credit representative , collections representative , collections analyst , collections specialist , collection clerk , billing/collection clerk , billing and collection clerk , medical collections , medical billing , metrics , goals , 1st party , first party , 3rd party , third party , retail , CSR, collector, collections, collect , customer support , restaurant , retail , face to face , F2F , bartender , customer service , bar , commission , tips , money , waitress , waiter , server, key holder, store manager, sales associate , retail , bartend , hospitality , customer , account resolution, specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.