LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative for a growing health system located in the Chicagoland area! The Customer Service Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for advancement.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Execute appropriate procedures for follow-up on third party approvals, billing, and collection of overdue accounts
- Answer incoming patient or client call/email requests and handle in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
- Correctly identify and collect patient demographic information in accordance with organization standards
- Interact with various hospital departments and physicians’ offices to effectively schedule and direct patients
- Reach out to patients to schedule an appointment as defined.
- Perform medical necessity checks as necessary for scheduled services, communicate options to patient if appointment fails
- Inform patients of any issues with securing the financial account for their encounter
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of one year in a call center environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills required with Microsoft Excel
- Proven success in a performance-based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
- Available to work some Saturdays
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: call center , customer service , csr , patient access , healthcare , health care , medical , doctor , physician , outbound , inbound , appointment , schedule , insurance verification , eob #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.