Our client, located in the Schaumburg area, is looking for an experienced and reliable Customer Service Representative to bring on board due to our client’s rapid growth. If you are looking to join a growing team and have strong/stable customer service experience, please apply now!
The Customer Service Representative position offers steady and reliable hourly pay with opportunity for professional growth and development. If you have proven experience exceeding set goals, working in a fast-paced call center environment, and are looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills, please keep reading!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries via inbound calls and email
- Contact existing customers to address questions or to follow up on issues or concerns
- Provide a high level of service to callers to ensure they understand products and services
- Independently manage the needs of customers while working in a team environment
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Prior experience in a phone-based role or call center environment preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed set goals
- Great phone skills with an engaging personality that fosters building client relationships
- High School Diploma or GED at minimum
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , call center representative , call center , Customer Service Representative
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.