Looking for a career in Customer Service? Our client in the Western Suburbs is seeking to grow their team with motivated, career driven. If you are looking for a company where you can take pride in their services and enjoy the work you do day-to-day, this may be the path for you!
Type: Temporary – to -hire
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00AM -5:00PM
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representatives:
- Answering inbound customer and client phone calls
- Respond to all customer inquiries via phone and email in a timely manner
- Scheduling appointments and meetings with the sales representatives
- Provide top-notch customer service to grow business
- Keying in customer demographic information into the system
- Update client profiles
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements for Customer Service Representatives:
- 1-3 years in a Customer Service role
- Proficiency in Apple MAC products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate ability and eagerness to learn
- Possesses a team-based mentality
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to Hannah Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-472-1700 for more information.
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service, inbound, call center, appointment setting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.