LaSalle Network has partnered with a client who is looking to hire Customer Service Representatives to join their growing team in Wisconsin! This role will be 100 percent remote as long as you live in the state of Wisconsin. Our client is seeking motivated individuals with a drive to exceed goals and create a top-notch customer service experience.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will become an expert in one particular brand over the course of their 4-week training program. Once you hit the main contact center floor, you will primarily be responsible for providing superior customer service and a positive experience to their customers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls from customers to answer and service any questions they may have
- Handle all customer inquiries, requests, and thoroughly educate them on our products and services
- Provide quality support in the areas of processing payments, creating payment plans, and other account related tasks to ensure a positive customer experience
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all customers, co-workers, supervisors, and management
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information for customer account
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you can connect with customers over the phone and take clear notes in our computer system
- A desire to create a top-notch customer service experience
- The means to independently problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and effectively handle changing situations
- The drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills required
If you are interested in this Customer Service position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.