LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative for a consumer product company located in Aurora, IL. The Customer Service Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for an established company that is growing tremendously. You will become an ambassador of service and a product expert.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with customers in a fast-paced result-oriented fashion; adaptable and flexible
- Handle high volume inbound calls to assist customers with product inquires and customer orders
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with other members of the call center service team as well as key inter-departmental contacts
- Meet and exceed the goals and objectives of the department
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum six months of call center experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to navigate through multiple systems
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
- Ability to work well independently and contribute to the overall success of the team
- Ability to work 20-30 hours a week
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking for customer service role with an established company that continues to grow. If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.