Do you enjoy helping customers and problem solving? Do you have an interest in logistics? If so, our client is looking to add Customer Service Representatives to their growing team! They are a leading manufacturer in the western suburbs of Chicago and business is booming! Please read on and apply today if you are interested in this customer service opportunity.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Act as the first line of support when customers have any issues or questions
- Multi-task by tracking orders and shipments while handling high volume of calls
- Traditional schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Must have one year of recent call center or customer service experience in an office
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to work onsite
- SAP knowledge is a preferred but not required
This company is looking to hire as soon as possible! If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity, please apply.
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , customer service representative , call center , call , team , logistics
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.