Our client, a leading CPG company located in the city of Chicago, is looking for an analytical self-starter to support their product management team. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be reviewing and maintaining proper inventory levels to ensure on time delivery for all customer orders. This position will include aspects of inventory management, supply chain, and operations.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Open and maintain customer accounts in ERP system?
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution?
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication?
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- 2-5 years experience in B2B Customer Service
- Proven working experience interacting with customers and internal stakeholders
- ERP system experience, Netsuite is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft application experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in the Customer Service Representative position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , inventory , supply chain , logistics , warehouse , distribution center , forecasting , engineering , marketing , analyst , demand , planning , supply , CPG , food , beverage , sourcing , analytics , analyst , buyer , procurement , pricing , modeling , SAP , Netsuite , customer service , csr , call center , inventory management , order management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.