Our client, a benefits administration organization, is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team in the northwestern suburbs. This organization is looking to expand its team as they are rapidly growing!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Take inbound calls from customers regarding benefits, enrollment, etc
- Communicate directly with insurance carriers to make updates and keep eligibility in sync
- Works daily on client services questions/issues and is responsible for following up with the correct answers to the client or carrier
- Post and analyze imported and exported files
- Ability to provide detailed internal and external communication in order to successfully document instruction and process
- Create and maintain filing system for processing work that is easily retrievable
- Assist with testing during our busy annual enrollment period
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous call center or customer service experience
- Typing skills of at least 35-40 wpm
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call, call center , customer service , customer , service , client services , client , CS , CSR , inside sales, inbound , outbound , phone , account , referral , upsell , cross-sell , cross sell , consumer , application , process , processing , troubleshoot , troubleshooting , problem resolution , conflict resolution , resolution , escalation , escalated , tracking , tracing , shipping , B2B , business-to-business , accounts , account manager , part-time , part time , PT , full-time, full time, FT
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.