LaSalle Network is searching for a Client Service Representative to join the team of its client in the suburbs of Chicago. Our client is looking for an eager candidate that has indepth knowledge of EDI, ERP, and/or Oracle and delivers top notch customer service. This position offers exposure to a global organization, the opportunity to join a growing team, utilize your existing skillset, and grow professionally.
Client Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Accurately enter, proof, and make all orders live.
- Analyze customer’s requests and provide information
- Work with customers and sales representatives to offer alternatives to problem orders and delivery schedule.
- Communicate with sales staff to verify all information is correct and clear up any missing information or inconsistencies on orders.
- Provide daily report on customer call-backs with a goal of 24 hours on delivery and expedite information on domestic product and 48 hours on international product.
- Assist with production forecasting, data entry, and safety stock analysis.
- Review and release orders.
- Review monthly schedules for dollars and accuracy.
Client Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of previous Customer Service/Order Entry experience in a manufacturing company required
- Strong Computer skills including experience with an MRP and EDI.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment in a variety of situations
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
If you are interested in learning more about the Client Service Representative role, please respond to this email with your updated resume. Our team will be reviewing resumes and will follow up with you if your qualifications are a match!
Please apply today!
Keywords and related terms: sales, inside, representative, telecommunications
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.