LaSalle Network has partnered with an access solutions company looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join their team in their Oak Brook, IL office. This position will be fully onsite for training, then offers a hybrid schedule.
If you are looking for a job and company that offers stability, this could be the role for you!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries and address concerns
- Provide accurate information about products, services and policies to customers
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Process customer orders, returns and exchanges
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate department or supervisor
- Update customer accounts and maintain customer databases
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and resolve outstanding issues
- Maintain a positive and empathetic attitude towards customers
- Stay up to date on product knowledge, company policies and industry trends
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school degree or GED required
- Previous experience making inbound calls and tracking orders
- B2B experience a plus
- Salesforce or SAP a plus
- Bilingual a plus
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.