LaSalle Network is partnered with a respiratory care company, committed to patient safety. They are seeking a Customer Service Representative to ensure customer needs and expectations are met.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for supporting the order process from beginning to end, ensuring client satisfaction, resolving any service issues, using problem solving abilities and deploying excellent communication skills to meet both internal and external customer needs. They will also handle all customer inquiries and liaise closely with commercial team members and vendors to make sure all orders are received in a timely manner.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Place and track orders and handle all customer inquiries
- Foster excellent relations with all customers and promote the company’s professional image in all dealings
- Process all orders, inquiries and customer service touch points accurately and efficiently; will involve direct interface with vendors, warehouse partner and team members as required
- Work within product guidelines and restrictions and in accordance with all regulatory requirements
- Assist with the reporting of KPIs including On Time Delivery metrics
- Responsible for reporting internal/external communications as directed by management
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities within job scope
- Complete all Customer Complaints and Warranty activity within accounts as required to close actions
- All other job duties and activities as assigned/requested by manager
- 1-2 years of customer facing CSR experience, preferably working with 3rd party vendors, external warehouse and 3PL partners
- Working knowledge of import/export and international shipping very helpful
- Previous experience within a Commercial organization with Field Sales Reps in Pharma or Med Device a plus
- High service orientation with strong attention to detail, effective organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to generate high quality, accurate work product, to include reporting and metrics
- Highly autonomous, self-directed, flexible and a sense of urgency to exceed customer expectations
- Strong IT skills including MS Office Suite working knowledge, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous exposure to Salesforce and LMS platforms a plus
- Ability and willingness to think and work outside of job description; learn new skills quickly
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Strong communication and phone skills, ability to handle customer issues smoothly and effectively to achieve customer expectations while maintaining professional demeanor and the reputation of the company
- Use office machines such as copiers, scanners, phones, fax etc. as needed to perform tasks
- Manual dexterity to perform keyboarding tasks, ability to sit for extended periods, bend, walk, crouch, lift to 20 pounds from floor to waist, with or without accommodations
- Read, write, speak in English fluently
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , customer service representative , csr #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.