LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Customer Service QA Specialist for a rapidly growing firm in downtown Chicago. This firm has been recognized by reputable publications as an up and coming leader in their industry and they are growing their Chicago headquarters at a rapid pace!
As a Customer Service QA Specialist, you will have the opportunity to monitor the team’s quality of customer service and implement new procedures for process improvement. You will be responsible for leading the team to achieve individual and company-wide goals. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has a proven track record of implementing processes and managing and growing customer service teams.
Customer Service QA Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform call monitoring and provide data trends to management team
- Coach and train representatives and hold them accountable to key metrics
- Monitor and track individual performance and departmental goals, and work to ensure key initiatives are executed
- Work interdepartmentally to drive strategies forward
- Resolve escalate client issues using problem solving methods
Customer Service QA Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of Quality Assurance experience for a customer service team
- High School degree required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Proven success in a performance-based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
If you are interested in this Customer Service QA Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: call center , manager , accounts , Quality Assurance , QA, inbound , outbound , calls , customer service , customer service manager , customer service supervisor , team lead
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.