LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Customer Service Manager for a high end medical device company near Mt Prospect. The Customer Service Manager role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for advancement with a thriving, entrepreneurial company. Our client is a work hard/play hard organization recognized for its culture and opportunities for growth.
As a Customer Service Manager you will oversee a high performing group of account managers. You will be responsible for inspiring and leading the team to achieve individual and company-wide goals. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has a proven track record of implementing processes and managing and growing teams.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day functions of a customer service/account management team
- Coach and train representatives and hold them accountable to key metrics
- Set and implement key performance indicators
- Monitor and track individual performance and departmental goals, and work to ensure key initiatives are executed
- Work interdepartmentally to drive strategies forward
- Resolve escalate client issues using problem solving methods
Customer Service Manger Requirements:
- Minimum of two years of supervisory or leadership experience
- High School degree required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and especially Excel skills
- Proven success in a performance based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
If you are interested in this Customer Service Manager opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: account manager , manager , accounts , call center manager , inbound , outbound , calls , customer service , customer service manager , customer service supervisor , team lead
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.