Lasalle Network is excited to partner with a global agriculture distributor that is a world leader in seed and plant technology! Headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago, our client is a fourth generation, family-owned business that has a strong presence in five continents and 18 countries.
They are seeking a Customer Service Manager to overlook the special-order team and be their go-to support. This role consists of training, coaching, and implementing strategies that enable your team to hit their goals. Based on the company’s growth & global presence, there is significant opportunity for advancement and career potential.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and develop the customer support team
- Coordinate training and development
- Provide solutions for escalated client interactions
- Build and encourage cohesion within team to expand skills, develop leadership, proactivity, and efficiency in all tasks
Enter and track client information within company database
- Expedite changes to client accounts in a time-sensitive manner
- Provide price quotes and help negotiate rates
Customer Service Manager Requirements:
- Associates degree from an accredited university preferred
- ERP or CRM system required; SAP strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a business-to-business client-facing position
- 1-2 years of people management experience
- Must be personable, dependable, and organized
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and work under pressure with all levels of staff in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Customer Service Manager opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: manager , customer support , erp , crm , people management #LI-CTOSDH-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.