Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is excited to be partnered with a global, fast growing medical device company! Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager who will play a vital role in ensuring customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and nurture strong customer relationships
- Lead a dynamic team for exceptional customer support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance customer experiences
- Analyze feedback and implement service improvements
Customer Service Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience in customer success or account management
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of the medical device industry is a plus
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
This client fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment and offers a competitive salary and benefits, along with opportunities for professional growth.
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national