Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently hiring a Customer Service Lead for a quickly growing financial company in Euless, TX. The Customer Service Lead role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for advancement with a thriving, entrepreneurial company.
The Customer Service Lead will monitor the team’s quality of customer service and implement new procedures for process improvement. This role will be responsible for leading the team to achieve individual and company-wide goals.
Customer Service Lead Responsibilities:
- Perform call monitoring and provide data trends to management team
- Coach and train representatives and hold them accountable to key metrics
- Monitor and track individual performance and departmental goals, and work to ensure key initiatives are executed
- Work interdepartmentally to drive strategies forward
- Resolve or escalate client issues using problem solving methods
Customer Service Lead Requirements:
- 1-2+ years of call center leadership experience
- Understanding of quotas, metrics and KPIs
- High school degree required; associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Proven success in a performance-based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
If you are interested in this Customer Service Lead opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: call center , manager , accounts , call center manager , inbound , outbound , calls , customer service , customer service manager , customer service supervisor , team lead #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.