Our client is a rapidly growing consumer product organization, located in the downtown Chicago area, with thousands of customers across North America. As they continue to expand and cement their status as the leading company in their industry, they are committed to hiring top talent for their customer support team. They are currently in search of a Customer Service Director to lead this growing team at their Chicago office.
As a Customer Service Director, you will provide leadership and direction to a small team of high-potential, knowledgeable customer service specialists. This is a hands-on, managerial role where you will work in the trenches with your team while also collaborating with executive leadership to enforce best practices and implement change. You will be responsible for building out this team of customer service representatives, from hiring to implementing processes and metrics.
Customer Service Director Responsibilities:
- Coach, motivate, and develop a team of customer service representatives
- Communicate with high-profile customers and authorize major transactions
- Analyze performance reports and make recommendations to drive process improvements
- Work with other leaders
- Establish and enforce best practices
- Participate in senior management meetings and collaborate with fellow leaders
Customer Service Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of seven years of customer service management experience
- Consumer packaged goods industry experience required
- Proven experience using data to drive team performance and improve customer satisfaction
- EDI experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience interviewing and hiring employees
This organization places a strong emphasis on professional development for all employees, and the opportunity for upward mobility is unlimited. If you are interested in management and wants to grow your career with a dynamic, innovative, and financially stable organization, please apply for this Customer Service Director position today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , customer service representative , customer service manager , customer service supervisor , account management , account manager , account representative , client service , client servicing , client services , client services representative , client servicing representative , customer account representative , order fulfillment , order processing , EDI , SAP , customer account rep , inside sales , inside sales representative , inside sales supervisor , inside sales manager , order entry , order entry supervisor , pricing , shipping , supply chain , inventory , manufacturing , export , exporter , sales support
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.