Are you passionate about travel? Are you looking for an organization where they have a worldwide presence? Do you enjoy customer service and working in a fast pace environment? Are you flexible with a work schedule?
LaSalle Network has partnered with a well-known, international company that is looking for you! Their focus is to provide superb travel assistance to worldwide travelers! Having provided assistance to over 10 million customers in the past year, they are looking for bright individuals like yourself to help assist millions more! This organization is dedicated to providing great services, an unapparelled experience, and the highest level of assistance to all. This is an amazing opportunity to join an international workforce with over 9,000 employees worldwide!
In this specialized Customer Service Coordinator role, you will provide excellent service all around. The role will require a problem-solving mindset with attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and overall professionalism! You must be dedicated to helping travelers in any situations that may come your way! In a fast-paced environment, providing dedicated support and assistance will be crucial! This role has a competitive pay rate in a dynamic and challenging work environment that emphasizes teamwork. Working in such a well-established company will provide you a ton of opportunity to grow your professional career! Conveniently located in the heart of it all – right her downtown – this is the opportunity for you!
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide high level, dedicated travel assistance
- High listening skills and attention to detail to take claims
- Provide step by step instructions to resolve issues
- Answer traveler questions regarding accounts, claims, travel questions etc.
- Problem solving on the spot
- Professionalism to address issues with customers of all levels
- Other duties as necessary and assigned by supervisor
Customer Service Coordinator Requirements:
- Customer support mindset
- Comfortable making quick decisions and problem solving for the customers
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to data enter and work effectively on a computer
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Flexibility with a work schedule as you will be talking to individuals all over the world
If you are interested in this Customer Service Coordinator position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: bilingual, fluent, bi-lingual, Spanish, multilingual, language, language skills, global, international, travel, travel assistance, worldwide, call center, cs, customer service, client services, representative, tech support, technical, support, support desk, front desk, customer service rep, client support, customer support agent, csa, csr, customer support, customer assistance, over the phone, phone support, call center, inbound, outbound, account executive, coordinator
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.