Are you interested in working for a start-up with amazing growth? Are you someone who thrives off those around you? Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career? If so, please see below!
LaSalle Network is partnering with a fast growing start up in the loop looking for individuals to join their Customer Service Coordinator team. This organization has a great environment with a lofty feel, and they’re seeking personable fresh graduates to join their great culture. This entry level position is a great stepping stone to multiple roles within the company! Opportunity for growth is HUGE with this organization! This company is going places and so can you!
This opportunity is located in the heart of the loop and accessible by public transportation.
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound calls and online chat messages from customers regarding the buying, selling and usage of services
- Handle processing of ticketed issues that need to be escalated, documented or sent to another department for review
- Update account information
- Ability to react within a high volume business and perform with exceptional standards
- Strong administrative functions to look up items and account information via the CRM system or Google drive and prior ticketing systems such as Zendrive or similar
Customer Service Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, Associate’s degree is also acceptable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong computer and navigation skills
- Stellar personality!
If you are interested in this Customer Service Coordinator role and qualify per the aforementioned requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.