LaSalle Network has partnered with a technology company that specializes in creating innovation global business payment solutions. They are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team in St. Charles, IL on a hybrid basis.
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls from insurance adjusters or direct calls to appropriate team to assist the caller with issues/questions (2,000 between the team per day)
- Assist all departments with special projects (mailings, stuffing envelopes, filing)
Customer Service Coordinator Requirements:
- Recent college graduates encouraged to apply
- Office experience preferred but flexible to strong retail experience
- Helping, serving, caring personality; empathy is key in this role
- Longevity in previous positions
- Bilingual is a plus
This company fosters a “helping” culture within its people, and offers plenty of opportunity for growth and development. Compensation ranges from $18-20, commensurate on experience.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national