Our client, located in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia, is looking for experienced and reliable Customer Service Associate to bring on board due to our client’s rapid growth. If you are looking to join a growing team and have strong/stable customer service and/or call center experience, please apply now!
The Customer Service Associate position offers steady and reliable hourly pay with opportunity for professional growth and development in the customer service field. If you have proven experience exceeding set goals, working in a fast-paced call center environment, and are looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills, please keep reading!
Customer Service Associate Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries via inbound calls and email
- Contact existing customers to address questions or to follow up on issues or concerns
- Provide a high level of service to callers to ensure they understand products and services
- Educate the customer on services and policies to ensure they are receiving the proper products for their needs and will be satisfied with our services.
- Handles inbound phone calls eight hours per day taking an average of 60 calls per day.
- Additional duties include the following specialties: Online Orders, Chat, Closing Duties, Job Check-In's, and Ticket Tracker follow up.
Customer Service Associate Requirements:
- One year in a high-volume call center environment preferred
- Knowledge of product line
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed set goals
- Strong PC proficiency and the ability to pass pre-employment skill assessments
- Great phone skills with an engaging personality that fosters building client relationships
- Associate's degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training in a customer service/call center environment.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Associate position and feel confident in your customer service experience, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.