Do you enjoy customer service? Are you looking to be apart of a growing organization? Are you looking for a job that is hiring NOW?
LaSalle Network is excited to be partnered with our client, a fast-growing company right outside of Omaha! Based on the company's rapid growth, there is significant opportunity for career potential.
The Customer Service Representative is the direct point of contact for the company's clients. They will manage account inquiries in a fast-paced environment and promote the company's services. You will be handling customer requests from appointment scheduling, billing information and updating customer information. If you enjoy being on the phone and assisting customers with inquiries, this is the job for you!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
· Interact with customers on a daily basis via phone
· Set appointments and provide updates
· Assisting with payments and billing information
· Enter and track client information in company system
· Expedite changes to client accounts in a time-sensitive manner
· Manage accounts and resolve client service requests in a metrics driven environment
· Provide price quotes and service programs offered
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
· One to two years of successful call center experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be personable, dependable, and outgoing
· Able to problem solve and multi-task, with all levels of staff in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to type 40 WPM
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call service, customer service , loan processor , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office, call center , inbound , outbound , call center , calls , high volume , financial services , loan officer , collector , collections, loan originations, loan originator, call center representative, csr, call center agent, inbound, outbound, loan processing, loan advocate, originations, mortgage, bank, tell, personal banker, call center agent, call center representative, csr, call center
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in customer service, technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.