A leading financial technology company in Dallas is in search of a Customer Service Agent to support different consumer lending brands. This company has been recognized by some of the nation’s leading business publications, including Inc. and Forbes Business for their rapid expansion, positive company culture and their social mission.
In recent months, this organization has made a tremendous push to hire talent from some of the nation’s fastest growing and most innovative companies. The ideal candidate for this Customer Service Agent role will have strong verbal and written communication, top notch customer service and the drive to exceed goals in a fast-paced environment. In this position, you will provide quality support and ensure a positive customer service experience.
Customer Service Agent Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls from customers to answer and service any questions they may have
- Handle all customer inquiries, requests and thoroughly educate them on our products and services
- Provide quality support in the areas of processing payments, creating payment plans and other account related tasks to ensure a positive customer experience
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all customers, co-worker, supervisors and management
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information for customer accounts
Customer Service Agent Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you can connect with customers over the phone and take clear notes in the computer system
- A desire to create a top-notch customer service experience
- The means to independently problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and effectively handle changing situations
- The drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills
If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Customer Service Agent and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service representative , customer service agent , call center agent, high volume , dispatcher , appointment setter , CSR , inbound , queue #LI-DAOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.