Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a privately held leading 3PL organization looking to grow out its office in the western suburbs of Chicago. If you are someone looking to start your sales career or explore a new industry, this may the role for you!
Our client is seeking a motivated and dynamic Customer Sales Representative to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships, identifying sales opportunities and providing logistics solutions to meet the needs of our customers. The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, be customer-focused and have a background in logistics and transportation.
Customer Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers
- Identify sales opportunities and provide logistics solutions to meet customer needs
- Provide excellent customer service and support throughout the sales process
- Prepare and present sales proposals and contracts to customers
- Collaborate with other departments, including operations and customer service, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor and analyze market trends to identify potential new customers and sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions and sales activities in our CRM system
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to represent the company and promote our services
- Continuously improve knowledge of logistics and transportation industry trends and best practices
Customer Sales Representative Requirements:
- 0-1 year of sales experience
- Must be willing to work onsite in the Oak Brook area
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve sales targets
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
They are offering a competitive salary with uncapped commission/bonus potential and a benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) and paid time off. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for sales and logistics, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Team Lead, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , logistics , freight , broker , leads , prospecting , inbound , outbound , cold call , closing , carrier , load , dispatch , flatbed , FTL , LTL , transportation , intermodal , outsource , supply chain , TMS , trailer #LI-CTSR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.