Are you someone that thrives in an autonomous environment?
Are you someone that loves analyzing Customer Interaction data and can provide improvements for driving simplicity and effectiveness of campaigns?
Then we have the job for you!
LaSalle Network has partnered with a premiere retail client and they are looking for a full-time Customer Interaction Specialist, Search Engine Marketing.
Our client is looking for someone with 3-4 years of experience in the digital marketing space.
Retail or eCommerce experience is a plus.
• This person will recommend process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Analyzes existing procedures for driving simplicity and effectiveness.
• Uses internal and external data to provide recommendations for action in assigned area of responsibility.
• Provides cross-functional support to teams in the Customer Interaction department.
• Stays up to date on news and trends in assigned area of responsibility.
• Will own full lifecycle of digital media planning and buying: inception, strategy, execution, analytics, optimization and managing spends.
• Managing upper funnel media strategy and overseeing agency execution of programmatic buys across digital video, digital display & streaming audio.
• Ability to perform hands-on, in-platform, campaign execution.
• Collaborating with key platform partners/stakeholders, focusing on ad product & creative innovation, audience and data strategy, and measurement and attribution opportunities.
• Responsible for developing digital channel testing roadmaps and establishing A/B testing frameworks