Lasalle Network is excited to partner with a global ingredient distributor that's been an industry leader for forty plus years! They partner with Fortune 500 food and beverage companies and continue to provide essential ingredients in everyday meals.
Our client is seeking a Customer Experience Manager to join and lead the growth of their customer success division. The Customer Experience Manager will play an integral part in superior client engagement with some of the largest consumer brands in the world. The ideal candidate will be passionate and values collaboration and autonomy.
Customer Experience Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 8-10 Customer Success Managers
- Maintain ongoing client relationships and provide an overall positive experience with client retention
- Maintain the daily schedule to ensure complete coverage for customer base; approve requested time off in the BabmbooHR portal; process sales orders, as needed
- Ensure that team members are hitting established metrics and goals
- Provide detailed reporting on KPIs and metrics
- Develop growth and promotion paths for individual contributors and leadership on the Customer Success team
Customer Experience Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of people management experience, including coaching and change management
- Food industry experience preferred
- Proven track record in managing a high-growth client servicing team
- Excellent technical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
This organization is seeking a confident, technical and proactive leader to contribute to the company’s continued growth. If you are interested in this Customer Experience Manager opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Teams: marketing , client service , client engagement , SaaS , software as a service , campaign management , project management , direct mail , email , email marketing , marketing automation , salesforce , market , AB testing , Dreamweaver , HTML , CSS , email marketing , adobe , indesign , people management , customer support , client support , manager of customer support , manager of client service , fortune 500 #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.