Do you have experience working in the customer service field or contact centers? Are you passionate about helping others? Are you looking to work in the Chicago loop with a stunning view of the Windy City? If so, keep reading!
Our client, a leader in the financial automotive space is looking for a Customer Care Representative with extensive call center and customer service experience to join their growing team. This Customer Care Representative will join the front-line communication of the organization and will be crucial to assisting their consumer base with various questions and inquiries. This role is located right in the Loop, accessible by public transportation.
Customer Care Representative Responsibilities:
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Conduct inbound phone support to resolve customer requests
- Explain product and service information
- Provide assistance via email and live chat
- Process payments and research billing inquiries
Customer Care Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma required
- 1+ years of previous call center experience
- Phone support experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Open availability regarding a schedule
Our client is looking to hire on quickly and if you want to get your foot in the door with an established organization, please apply for the Customer Care Representative opportunity today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call service, customer service , billing , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office, retail, inbound, outbound, metrics, goals, call center, collections, call center representative, customer service representative, CSR, team lead, key holder , call center agent, call center representative, entry level, insurance, financial, payment processing, email , live chat #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.