The Customer Care Rep is responsible for providing outstanding service to patients incoming and outgoing calls. Including the processing of orders. Incoming call responsibilities will include issue resolution and medical device requests. Outgoing calls will include patient enrollment and medical device recovery
Job responsibilities of Customer Care Rep include:
- Patient registration and enrollment processing
- Respond to inquiries, complete order fulfillment and provide information to external and internal customers and accounts
- Follow up on medical devices that have not been returned
- Adhere to corporate policy and HIPAA standards in handling patient data
Job requirement/qualification for Customer Care Rep:
- Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have no less than 4 years of customer service experience in a call center/contact center environment within healthcare
- Proficient with Microsoft Office i.e. Outlook; Word and Excel preferred
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software
If you are qualified and interested in this Customer Care Rep role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
Keywords and related terms: customer service, contact center, enrollment, patient services , patient access , insurance verification , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.