Are you a recent graduate, who wants to work for an awesome company in Downtown Chicago that was recently labeled as the next Billion Dollar start-up?? What about in an office that has that San-Fran startup feel with a lofty open floor plan and with coworkers who strive for a challenge daily? If so, continue reading!
We are currently searching for eager, goal oriented and experienced individuals to join our client as a Customer Account Representative! Our client is growing quickly and has one multiple awards from leading business publications, such as a Forbes and Cranes, and is looking to add to their team! This customer service position offers a steady and reliable base salary with huge opportunity for professional growth and development! If you have proven experience exceeding goals/metrics and are looking for a great opportunity to apply skills and grow within a company, then do not stop reading!
Customer Account Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer any customer issues and questions via email, live chat, and telephone communication
- Respond to inbound calls and conduct outbound/follow-up calls daily
- Contact existing customers to address questions or concerns
- Provide a high level of customer service to customers to ensure they understand products and services and to trouble-shot any issues they may have
Customer Account Representative Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of call center or phone support
- Experience that shows solid longevity and dedication to past positions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed set goals and targets
- Strong PC proficiency and the ability to pass pre-employment skill assessments
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year University (highly preferred)
If you are interested in this Customer Account Representative opportunity and feel that you fulfill the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call , call center , customer service, phone sales, inbound, outbound, cold call, communication, Microsoft Office, warm call, warm lead, calling, telemarketing, account management , account , retail , wireless sales, outside sales , insurance sales , upsell , cross sell , cross-sell , metrics , goals , quotas , targets bonus , customer , client , market , marketing , networking , relationship building , relationship management, live chat, email support, troubleshot, inbound, outbound
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.